CPW S9/Air 10 Filter 2pk
Availability: In stock
When it comes to filtration for your machine, this filter is the first defense. Standard filters trap large floating particles such as animal hair and dander.
- Disposable filters are not meant to be washed and should be replaced at most every six weeks.
- This filter is used in these types of machines:
- ResMed S9 Machine: The filter is inserted in the back of the machine, right below the SD card compartment.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Machines- The filter is inserted on the left side compartment.
- Standard 2 Pack: Part Number- #CF2107-2PL
|Browse By Brand||Sunset Healthcare Solutions|
Write Your Own Review