CPW Performance Tubing
6ft CPAP Tube with 22mm cuffs
The 6ft Regular Performance Tubing is twenty percent lighter and flexibility is more than any other standard tubing. Smaller, lightweight masks work best with this kind of tubing because it is less likely to pull and disrupt the seal. The rubber cuff is easier to grasp and remove from the mask or the machine. Just like any other standard tubing, this tube is 6ft long and because of the thickness of the rubber cuff and wall makes it easy to substitute for any standard tubing. This tubing works for more than just Phillips Respironics CPAP/BIPAP systems. The Performance Tubing will work with ResMed S6, S7, S8 and VPAP systems as well as many systems from DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, Puritan Bennett and others.
- Smooth interior and a corrugated exterior for excellent flexibility and unrestricted interior flow characteristics
- TPR cuffs to reduce tearing
- Low memory to avoid kinks
- The suggested cleaning schedule recommends that the tubing be washed at least once a week.
- This tubing unlike the heated tubing can be completely submerged in the soapy water.
- It is recommended that the tubing be completely dry before using it with the machine.
- Standard: Part Number- #TUB06PL
|Browse By Brand||Sunset Healthcare Solutions|