AirSense™ 10 CPAP with heated tubing
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube builds upon previous successes with past machines and adds innovative new features. The built in heated humidifier makes the machine 23% lighter than previous models and offers increased levels of custom humidification.
- HumidAir™: The water chamber has the heating plate built inside to allow for a minimal foot print. The humidifier has 9 different settings; off, and one through 8. Eight being the highest level and one being the lowest.
- AutoRamp™: The AutoRamp™ allows the machine to start at a lower pressure. As the user is falling asleep, the pressure continues to increase gradually.
- SmartStart™: The SmartStart™ simply turns on when the mask is placed and turns off when it is not.
- Color LCD Display with Integrated Light Sensor: The color display for different vibrant colors to identify the different stages of therapy. There is a light sensor that senses the ambient light in the room; so a user isn’t blinded during the night or the light is to dim in the morning. The light will turn off after a period time so there isn’t any extra light in a dark room.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™): This feature helps lower the pressure when the user exhales, making it less uncomfortable.
- Therapy Data: This machine provides basic therapy data on the LCD Display such as, AHI, nightly usage hours, and total usage hours.
- Standard: Part Number- #37204
Return on warranty issues only.
|Browse By Brand||ResMed|
|Specific Needs||Under 3 lbs , Travel Sized , Built-In Humidifier , Integrated Battery , Advanced Software/Data , Quiet , Easy Breathing , Designed For Her|